Draw 1 (25th March - 31st August 2019)
The lucky winner of the $2500 Michael Hill gift card prize has now been drawn and the winner has been contacted.
This competition is now closed. Thank you again for participating, your input is greatly appreciated and will help us improve the customer experience.
Please see below for current Draw Terms and Conditions.
Michael Hill Jeweller Customer Feedback Competition
Terms and Conditions
- Information on how to enter and the prize form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in the Michael Hill Jeweller Customer Feedback Competition ("Competition") is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- The promoter is Feedback ASAP Pty Ltd (ABN 53 146 056 331) Level 3, 24 Albert Road, South Melbourne VIC 3205.
- The period of this Competition begins at 12:00:00am (AEDT) on 1st September 2019 and ends at 11:59:59pm (AEDT) 29th February 2020 on ("Competition Period").
Eligibility to Enter
- Entry is only open to Australian and New Zealand residents aged 18 years and over who are current or former customers of Michael Hill Jeweller who have received a promotional SMS or email from the Promoter.
- Employees (and their Immediate Family Members) of the Promoter or Michael Hill Jeweller, or any related body corporate of the Promoter or Michael Hill Jeweller, as well as any agency associated with this Competition are ineligible to enter. Immediate Family Members means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto, ex-de-facto, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or first cousin.
How to Enter
- To enter the Competition, an eligible entrant must complete one of the following mechanics during the Competition Period:
- SMS Entry: (i) reply to the SMS that they receive from the Promoter with the word ‘YES’ in their reply SMS to receive an instant automatic call back. The automatic call back will be an automated phone survey; and (ii) answer all questions in the automated phone survey as prompted. SMS entry cost will vary dependent on the mobile network used but will not exceed 55c. SMS entries via the Internet are ineligible.
- 1800 or 0800 Entry: (i) call the 1800 or 0800 numbers sent to them in the SMS they receive from the Promoter; and (ii) answer all questions in the automated phone survey as prompted including their contact phone number (mobile phone number). The entry when calling the 1800 or 0800 number is free from a landline.
- Website Entry: (i) click on the link provided in the email or SMS that they receive from the Promoter to be directed to the promotional website; and (ii) input the requested details including their mobile phone number, and (iii) answer all the questions in the survey as prompted on the promotional website, and (iv) submit the fully completed entry form.
- NFC Entry: (i) use their phone in-store if they have NFC active in their settings. They tap their phone as instructed in-store, and will be directed to the promotional landing page; and (ii) input the requested personal details and answer all the questions in the survey as prompted and submit the fully completed survey.
- For the sake of clarity, the entrant will be the person whose name is registered on Michael Hill Jeweller account relevant to the mobile phone number or email address submitted on entry (for 1800/0800 and website entry) or the mobile phone used to enter (for SMS entry).
- Only one (1) entry permitted per person per feedback request.
- Entries open and close for the draw on the date and time specified in the table below. The prize draw will be conducted by Feedback ASAP Pty Ltd Level 3, 24 Albert Road, South Melbourne VIC 3205 at 12noon AEST/AEDT.
12:00:00am (AEDT) 1st of September 2019
11:59:59pm (AEST) on 29th of February 2020
6th March 2020
- The winner of the Prize Draw Period (referred to in the above table) will be notified by telephone and SMS within two (2) days of the draw. If the winner is located in the ACT they will be contacted by mail. The winner’s name will be published on www.michaelhill.com.au and www.michaelhill.co.nz within 7 days of the relevant draw.
- The first valid entry drawn in the prize draw will win a $2,500 Michael Hill Jeweller Gift Voucher.
- The Michael Hill Jeweller Gift Voucher will be posted to the winner by registered mail and is valid for 12 months from the date of card issue. The Michael Hill Jeweller Gift voucher is subject to its terms of issue. The Promoter accepts no liability for a defective Gift Voucher however, if necessary, will provide reasonable assistance to a winner to ensure a replacement Michael Hill Jeweller Gift Voucher is provided.
- Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming the Michael Hill Jeweller Gift Voucher are not included. Any unused balance of the Michael Hill Jeweller Gift Voucher will not be awarded as cash. Redemption of the Michael Hill Jeweller Gift Voucher is subject to any terms and conditions of the issuer including those specified on the Michael Hill Jeweller Gift Voucher.
Unclaimed Prize Draw/s
- If a prize is still unclaimed after three calendar months of the original prize draw, the Promoter will conduct a further draw for the prize at the same time and place as the original prize draw, subject to any directions from any regulatory authority. The Date for the draw would be the 9th June, 2020.
- The winner of an unclaimed prize draw will be notified by telephone and SMS within two (2) days of the draw. If the winner is located in the ACT they will be contacted by mail. The winner’s name will be published on www.michaelhill.com.au and www.michaelhill.co.nz within 7 days of the relevant draw.
- This is not a game of skill. The prize winner will be selected by Feedback ASAP Pty Ltd at random through an automatic selection process.
- Incomplete entries will be deemed invalid and removed from the draws. The promoter's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The total value of the prize pool is $2,500.
- The prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken in any other form (including not being able to be taken as cash).
- Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause 14, if for any reason a winner does not take possession of their prize by the times stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize will be forfeited.
- The draw will be conducted by Feedback ASAP, Level 3, 24 Albert Road, South Melbourne VIC 3205.
- This Competition is authorised under: NSW permit no. LTPS/19/36708
- Any entrant (who the Promoter automatically enters into the Competition when they provide Feedback) who no longer wishes to participate in the Competition can email firstname.lastname@example.org and request for their entry to be removed from the relevant draw.