Privacy At Michael Hill
At Michael Hill, we want your online and in-store experience to be enjoyable and we take care to respect your privacy when you visit or contact our, stores, head office or customer services or visit our website. Michael Hill supports the importance that the community places on the maintenance of informational privacy of individuals’ personal information as that term is defined in the Privacy Act 1993. This extends to the collection and management of information held in its records regarding individuals.
- how and when we collect personal information;
- how we use and disclose personal information;
- how we keep personal information secure, accurate and up-to-date;
- how an individual can request access to and correction of their personal information; and
- how we will facilitate or resolve a privacy complaint.
To find out more about our privacy practices, see the relevant policy below: